- ✅ Designing for Global Accessibility Part I, II, and III, by Next Billion Users
- ✅ The Designer's Guide to Accessibility Research, by Susanna Zaraysky
- ✅ Every Kitchen Technique You'll Ever Need - in Under 2 Minutes, by Bon Appetit Videos
- ✅ All articles under "Big Questions", by IDEO
- ✅ After Effects for UX Design, from Lynda.Com
- ✅ 100 days of Motion Design, by Tiantian Xu
- ✅ Dear Ueno: How do you create UX with delightful animations?, by Gene Ross
- ✅ How workflow can change the way you design, Getting Started with UI motion design, by Molly Laferty
- An Executive's Guide to AI, by McKinsey and Company
- AI Problems and Promises, by McKinsey and Company
- Sizing the Potential Value of AI and Advanced Analytics, by McKinsey and Company
- Competetive Advantage, by Michael E. Porter
- McKinsey Mind, by Ethan M. Rasiel and Paul N. Friga
- Good Strategy, Bad Strategy, by Richard Rumelts
- Crossing the Chasm, by Geoffrey A. Moore
- Logic for Computer Science, Foundations of Automatic Theory Proving, by Jean H. Gallier
- ✅ All of Intercom's publications eg. on product marketing, product-market-fit, sales etc.
- ✅ All Medium posts by Issara Willenskomer, author of the UX in Motion Manifesto
- ✅ All Principle tutorials
- ✅ Motion section under Material Design Guidelines
- ✅ Follow UX collective on Linkedin and read all their new posts
Hi, I'm Marvin, a UX designer from Parsons School of Design!
I enjoy data-driven design immensely. As a UX consultant for Miro Ai previously, I leveraged quantitative and qualitative research to redesign their 2 million USD website.
In my free time, I like to cook or watch cartoons. I'll never say no to dogs or cool furniture catalogues :) Also, I have a mini-tree in my apartment called Rigby. Check out the bizarre books I'm reading this month.
Get in touch, or see CV